- Click the 'Online Admission'.
- A page titled 'General Instructions' appears with information about online admission.
- Please click 'How to Apply' and get the necessary information before moving ahead. The
instruction and Information page will give you all the information regarding
online admission - eligibility, fee structure, documents required etc.
- Now start filling up the form. Most of the required
information has to be taken from the list box and you have to just select the
relevant ones out of the given options.
- In case you are seeking admission to the Fist Year of any UG Course, please comply with following instructions:
- In case you have appeared and passed in six subjects in the CBSE Examination, write/enter your marks obtained out of 600.
- If you have appeared in six subjects in the CBSE Examination and passed in five subject only, write/enter your marks obtained out of 500 (i.e. in all the subjects in which you have passed).
- If you have appeared and passed in 5 subjects in the CBSE Examination, enter the marks obtained out of 500.
- Make sure that you have your correct mobile no., e-mail-id(In case you do not have any email-id, you will have to create it) and the correct
address as per the address proof to be submitted by you. The College will use this information to contact you for any further information. Wrong information can lead to misdelivery of information. The College will not be responsible for mis-delivery of information due to mistake in address, mobile no. and email-id.
- Make sure that you have your Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Ration Card and BPL Card(if you fall in this category).
- You are advised to go through the instructions for filling the Online Application Form carefully and then select "APPLY NOW FOR ADMISSION".
Clicking on "Apply Now For Admission" link would take you to the basic detail page for registration. This will generate your Registration ID & Password which can be used later on for filling the details. After this a mail will be sent to you with the details of your Registration ID & Password.
- If you are already registered, you are required to enter your Registration ID and password given to you to continue with your application procedure in case it gets interrupted in between.
Uploaded photograph and specimen signature must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the student is liable to be rejected by the College and no representation from the student in this regard will be entertained by the College. The student should scan his/her photograph and specimen signature (in Black Ink pen put on white paper) in .JPG format. Scanned images, each of photograph and signature in .JPG format, should not exceed 40 KB in size. For photograph, the pixel size is 140 pixels height x110 pixels width and for signature it should be 110 pixels height x140 pixels width. To upload the images of recent Photograph and Specimen Signature, click the Upload Photograph/ Upload Signature buttons. [Student using MS Window/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in JPG format not exceeding 40KB by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature (scan at 200 dpi) in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using 'Save As' option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 40KB by using crop and then resize option in the 'Image' menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.] Also upload your required documents.
- The candidates are advised to check the filled in details and satisfy themselves that all information is correctly filled in. No changes to the information filled in by the candidates would be allowed at any subsequent stage of the Online Admission Application process once the same is submitted.
- If you have logged out after completing the Application Part and before making the Admission Processing cum Admission Brochure Fee Payment, log in again through your Registration ID and complete your processing fee payment procedure.
- After filling details as asked for in all the Modules/Sections for the course/program including uploading of necessary documents and the scanned photograph and signature, click on the SAVE & NEXT button. After that you would be directed to the Payment Page. Once the payment has been successfully made, the system will accept your Online Admission Application Form.
- In response to the submission, an Acknowledgement Receipt appears on the
screen indicating your unique Registration ID, Course applied for, Name, Mobile No, Email-ID etc. This receipt will also be sent to your email id for which you can
check your email and also you will receive SMS on the given Mobile No. You can also download your Acknowledgement by using your Registration ID. You can access any further information about your Admission Status by logging in.
- Once the payment has been successfully mades, the system will accept your Online Admission Application Form and it will be sent for further processing.
- If you find your name in the any of the Merit Lists, present yourself for a personal interview before the concerned Admission Committee any time between 9.00 a.m. and 2.00 p.m. on any working day in the time frame allotted to you as per the generated Merit List you find your name in, with all the required documents in original and the attested photocopies thereof along with the e-receipt in respect of the payment of the Admission Processing cum Admission Brouchre Fee and a print of the online application form for verification.
- After your case has been approved by the Admission Committee, you may proceed for online payment of fee.
- The payment page appears on the screen where you need to fill up the Credit/Debit Card details and then click the "Payment through Credit/Debit Card". The payment can be made through any Credit Card(Master/Visa) or any Debit Card.
- In response to the submission, an Acknowledgement Receipt appears on the screen indicating your Unique Reference Number, your personal details, fees details etc. This receipt will also be sent to your email id for which you can check your email.
- You can check the status of your application by logging in the Registration ID alloted to you. You can also view/print your application by clicking "View/Print Application"
- Take a printout of the Acknowledgement Receipt and submit it at the College Fee Counter along with your Application Form and the attested photocopies of all the required documents as mentioned in the Admission Form.
- Collect your Roll Number from the Fee Counter and start attending your classes as per the University Schedule.
- For any query regarding online admission, send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org which will be replied to by the College Online Admission Cell or personally contact the College Admission Cell any time between 9.00 a.m. and 2.00 p.m. on any working day.
Card(VISA Only of selected bank).-->