- The result of B.sc & B.A(pass)-6th sem(re-appear) Exam held on November 2016 have been declared on 24-03-2017.The result is available on University website www.mdurohtak.ac.in.
- State Level Science Exhibition(DGHE Sponsored) 'SCI SPECTACLE' on 3rd & 4th March 2017
- Call for Papers - National Conference on Globalization and Sustainable Growth of Business to be held on 17-18 February 2017 more
- Schedule for Admit Card distribution for examination 2017 Click here for more
- Students are advised to pay their Dues(Fee/Fine) online through Debit/Credit Card Click here for more
- Download Student Declaration Performa click here
- College Library privde OPAC services through which you can know about the all books of the library and about your library account. Click here to connect e-Library
NCC Pride 2016-17
The NCC office of our college has been successfully carrying out the smooth functioning of our two NCC units( boys and girls), under the directorship of Lt. Dinesh Chandra Kumeri and Capt. Sunita Dudeja respectively.
Boys' WingDAV Centenary College NCC Naval Wing Boys Division has a strong strength of 50 cadets on its roll, currently. Our college boys division has been bursting with activities all through the year, with numerous activities like as camps, visits, excursions, participation, inspection, functions and programmes, organising or participating at the college unit, command, group, directorate, national and international levels through various camps, competitions and expeditions and youth exchange programmes. A brief but exhaustive bird eye view will reflect an image and give an idea about the exhaustive way of the NCC (boys division) of this college has been carrying out commendable jobs throughout the academic session 2016-17
1. Republic Day Camp New Delhi 01st Jan to 30th Jan 2017After hardest possible training through six republic day camp in a row from basic to Pre R.D. Camps our two cadets namely Mr Anand Dhakrey and Mr Gurmeet rout had the honoured to be a part of National NCC parading Contingent, took participate in Rajpath Parade. The represented Haryana state as well as Punjab directorate in this prestigious camp which was conducted for a month at parade Ground, Delhi Cantonment from 01st Jan to 30th Jan 2017. It was really just like touching the pin, by clearing all the hurdles from bottom to top.
2. Participation of NCC Cadet in Republic Day Parade and Prime Minister Rally 2017 New Delhi 26th Jan 2017It is a matter of great pride to D.A.V. College that three cadets from boys unit namely, Mr Anand Dhakrey and Mr Gurmeet Sharma were selected to attend and present Haryana state and Punjab Directorate NCC in National Republic Day Parade at Rajpath New Delhi on 26th Jan 2017. The entire selection process was conducted over period of nearly four months which involved three training camps at Group Level and two camps at Directorate level and finally one month of training at the RD Camp. These cadets, having through the tough selection process training were indeed among the best in the county and therefore deserve the highest appreciation for their outstanding achievement. The Governor of Haryana honoured these cadets by giving Rs. 11000/- cash prize each.
3. Conduct of Pre Republic Day Camp (Phase I/ Phase II) Ropar Punjab 01st to 30th Dec 2016The highest level republic day camp at directorate level was organised by Punjab directorate NCC at Punjab NCC academy, Ropar from 01st Dec to 31st Dec 2016 to polish and season our republic day camp contigent and control of additional director General, NCC Punjab Directorate. Two Cadets, Mr Anand Dhakrey and Mr Gurmeet Singh from our college boys unit were selected and participated in this camp.
4. Annual Traning Camp Damdama Sohna Haryana 18 to 27 Oct 2016The annual training camp of 1 Haryana Naval NCC Unit Faridabad was held at children village Damdama lake Sohna from 18 Oct to 27 Oct 2016. 22 cadets from our NCC College boys unit from II and III Year attended this camp under the supervision of camp commandant, commander Sh. R.K. Saini Commanding Officer, 1 Haryana Naval Unit NCC Faridabad. There were lot of NCC activities were performed by Cadets namly Parade Trainning, Route March, Trekking, Firing, Weapon Traning, Yoga, Pulling, Baot Work, Anchor Work, Seamaphore, game etc. During camp, lots of competition were perfomed in between different participating colleges. Our NCC Senior Cadets ANKUR awarded as Best Cadet of the camp from all cadets of four colleges namely DAV, Aggarwal, JLN and Tigaon. Cadet Shiv Naryana of Our college awarded best supporting cadet also. Our college unit was also awarded best unit of the camp. We got following Prizes during camp.
5. Ship Attachment Camp Mumbai Maharashtra 27th May to 07th June 2016One Cadet Mr. Ankur was selected and attended this prestigious ALL India Camp at Mumbai from 27th May to 07th June 2016 at Western Naval Command, Mumbai. They were attached with INS Mumbai for various training and naval exposure to routine ship life and sailing expedition during the camp.
6. Pre Nausainik Camp I and II Ropar Paujab 26th August to 04th October 2016Pre Nausainik Phase I camp was conducted by Punjab directorate NCC at ropar from 08th Sept to 17 Sep 2016. Three Cadets namely Sagar Tewatia, Rajat Pareek, Mritunjay were selected and participated in this directorate camp.Pre Nausainik Phase II camp was conducted by Punjab directorate NCC at ropar from 25th Sept to 04th Oct 2016. Two Cadets namely Sagar Tewatia and Mritunjay were selected and participated in this directorate camp.
7. Nausainik Camp Karwar 6th Oct to 17th Oct 2016Pre Nausainik Phase II camp was conducted by Punjab directorate NCC at ropar from 6th Oct to 17th Oct 2016. One Cadet namely Mritunjay was selected and participated in this directorate camp.
8. Advance Leadership Camp Malout Punjab 07th Sept to 16 Sept 2016NCC Directorate organized ALL India Advanced Leadership Camp at Malout Punjab from 07th to 16th Sept 2016 Our One Cadet Cadet Ankur was selected and attended this highly enviable national camp. He also won gold medal during this camp for best participation. Besides various Naval activities the cadets were given a lot of educational and recreational exposure during this camp.
1. Conduct of Swimming Training & PracticeOur 50 cadets participated in an exhaustive one month long swimming training and practice carried out by the Naval NCC Command Office at Sector-12, Swimming pool.
2. Independence Day Parade FunctionOur College Boys unit participated in Independence Day function march past at state Sports Stadium, sector-12, Faridabad, organized by the District Administration, Faridabad.
3. Wreath Laying CeremonyAs its annual feature our college Boys unit also took part in wreath laying ceremony at Martyr Memorial, situated in Town Park, Sec-12, Faridabad, on the occasion of Independence Day celebration.
4. Celebration of NCC Foundation Day Functionour college cadets (Boys wing) volunteered and donated blood on the occasion of NCC foundation day function held at NCC command Office, Faridabad.
5. Pre-Republic Day Camp - ChandigarhTwo cadets from our college boys wing were selected to participate in this prestigious camp.
6. Republic Day March PastAs usual , our College Boys wing was selected by the Naval NCC command office and District administration, Faridabad to participate in wreath laying ceremony and march past parade competition organized by District administration, Faridabad on 26th January 2012 at State Sports Stadium Sector - 12, Faridabad
7. Wreath laying ceremonyOur cadets' squad participated in wreath laying Ceremony at War Memorial, Sector - 12, Faridabad on the occasion of Republic Day, 26th January 2012.
8. Participation in Raj Path Parade, New DelhiTwo cadets were selected to attend and represent Punjab Directorate NCC in National Republic Day Parade at Raj Path, New Delhi on 26.01.2012.
9. Conduct of NCC Theory ClassOur college NCC youth were given extensive lecturers for one month on theory papers as well as practical subjects in NCC exams.
1. Independence Day CelebrationsGirls' platoon of our college participated in the March Past Parade at Sports Complex, Sector-12 Faridabad arranged by Distt. Administration.
2. Swimming PracticeAll cadets of our college unit attended swimming practice held at Sports Stadium, Sector-12, Faridabad. A test was also conducted to select the swimmers for various naval camps.
3. Annual Training Camp, Sohna (Gurgaon)17 cadets attended this camp, practice of sailing, Boat Pulling, Semaphore, Weapon training and ship modeling was carried out.
4. Pre-Nausainik Camp, ChandigarhOur ten cadets attended this camp conducted by Chandigarh Directorate and participated in Boat-pulling,Sailing, Ship Modeling, fitting, Semaphore, Drill competitions.
5. Republic Day CelebrationOur platoon participated in March Past at Republic Day celebration organized by District Administration at Sports Stadium Sec-12, Faridabad.
6. First Aid Training CampOur NCC cadets were imparted First Aid Training in a Camp conducted by Dist. Red Cross Society Faridabad.
7. National Trekking Camp, AjmerTwo cadets Mamta Hooda and Anu Sharma attended National Trekking Camp at Ajmer in the month of September 2011 conducted by Director General NCC.
- Session 2014-2015
- Session 2013-2014
- Session 2012-2013
- Session 2011-2012
- Session 2010-2011
- Session 2009-2010