- The result of B.sc & B.A(pass)-6th sem(re-appear) Exam held on November 2016 have been declared on 24-03-2017.The result is available on University website www.mdurohtak.ac.in.
- State Level Science Exhibition(DGHE Sponsored) 'SCI SPECTACLE' on 3rd & 4th March 2017
- Call for Papers - National Conference on Globalization and Sustainable Growth of Business to be held on 17-18 February 2017 more
- Schedule for Admit Card distribution for examination 2017 Click here for more
- Students are advised to pay their Dues(Fee/Fine) online through Debit/Credit Card Click here for more
- Download Student Declaration Performa click here
- College Library privde OPAC services through which you can know about the all books of the library and about your library account. Click here to connect e-Library
Online Admission >>General Instructions
- Candidates must strictly follow the instructions as given in the College Admission Brochure and on the College Website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified. The admissions will be made strictly on merit.
- Before filling up the Application Form, please ensure your eligibility for admission as given in the College Admission Brochure, otherwise the application form will be cancelled and the fee paid by you will not be refunded. Neither any intimation will be sent to you nor any correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Application for admission will be considered only when you have made payment of the Admission Processing cum Admission Brochure Fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or in cash at the College Fee Counter. The Admission Processing cum Admission Brochure Fee will be as follows:
(a) In case of B.A.(Pass) and B.Com.(Pass) Courses, Rs. 200.00 for General Category candidates and Rs. 50.00 for SC/BC candidates from Haryana only. The SC/BC candidates belonging to other states as well as candidates of all other categories will be treated as General Category candidates.
(b)In case of all other courses, Rs. 500.00 for General Category candidates and Rs. 125.00 for SC/BC candidates from Haryana only. The SC/BC candidates belonging to other states as well as candidates of all other categories will be treated as General Category candidates.
(c) In case you pay the Admission Processing cum Admission Brochure Fee at the college cash counter, please submit the office copy of your Acknowledgement Slip while making the payment there.
- In case you have made online payment, fee is generally confirmed by bank with in 2-3 working days. After fee confirmation, login to your account and click on 'Download Filled Application Form' option to take a print of your application form and retain it for record. If fee is not confirmed with 2-3 working days, contact the college.
- Information about Fee Confirmation, Filled Application Form and Acknowledgement(in case you have made the payment in cash) will be available on your login page itself.
- Collect the hard copy of the Admission Brochure from the college office by submitting an e-receipt in respect of the online payment of the Admission Procesing cum Admission Brochure Fee.
- The candidates claiming the benefit of reservation shall submit a certificate to this effect issued by the competent authority.
- You should ensure that the particulars filled in the Online Application Form are correct.
- Photograph and Signature: You should scan your photograph and signature, save them in the form of jpg file and upload the same on your Application Form before sending the Form online.
- If you find your name in any of the Merit Lists, attach the self-attested copies of the certificates/testimonials of all the examinations passed by you from 10th Standard onwards and of the other required documents and the latest Character Certificate with a printout of the filled in application form and appear before the Admission Committee within the given time along all the original documents and testimonials as well as the e-receipt in respect of the payment of the Admission Processing cum Admission Brochure Fee in addition to the above.
- After your case has been approved by the Admission Committee, make online/offline(at the college fee counter) payment of fee. Finally submit at the College Fee Counter your Application Form along with the photocopies of the required documents and the Acknowledgement Receipt in respect of the fee paid online. Collect the Roll Number allotted to you from there and start attending your classes as per the University Schedule.
- The fee can be deposited on-line through Credit Card (Master/VISA) or any Debit Card. The Fee can also be paid in cash at the college fee counter or through Demand Draft(DD) drawn in favour of Principal, D.A.V. Centenary College, Faridabad, payable at Faridabad
Options for the payment of course fee