- The result of B.sc & B.A(pass)-6th sem(re-appear) Exam held on November 2016 have been declared on 24-03-2017.The result is available on University website www.mdurohtak.ac.in.
- State Level Science Exhibition(DGHE Sponsored) 'SCI SPECTACLE' on 3rd & 4th March 2017
- Call for Papers - National Conference on Globalization and Sustainable Growth of Business to be held on 17-18 February 2017 more
- Schedule for Admit Card distribution for examination 2017 Click here for more
- Students are advised to pay their Dues(Fee/Fine) online through Debit/Credit Card Click here for more
- Download Student Declaration Performa click here
- College Library privde OPAC services through which you can know about the all books of the library and about your library account. Click here to connect e-Library
Department of Computer Science
Dr.(Ms) Sunitti Ahuja(Co-ordinator) M.A., M.phil,Ph.D.
Sh. R.B. Singh(Co-ordinator) M.A., M.Lib, I.Sc.
Ms. Anjali Manchanda(Head of Department)M.C.A., M.phil.
Ms. Urvashi Sapra(Dean)M.C.A., M.phil.
About Computer Science
The Department is known for its good academic values, student support,
and active involvement of the faculty and lab staff in nurturing the
students in the right direction towards the path of progress which
ultimately will lead them to excellence.
The department has well qualified faculty with a very healthy faculty/students ratio, for both UG and PG programs. The Department also offers full time B.C.A(Bachelor of Computer Application) and M.Sc. (Computer Science) with an intake of 300 seats for B.C.A and 2 units i.e. 40 seats for M.Sc..
The department has its own quarterly publication "AMAZING TECHNOLOGIES" to promote the growth prospects of the students.
The Computer Department has highly qualified and experienced teachers and most of them teachers possess industrial / practical experience.
The support staff is always helpful in providing timely assistance to students and other official documentation work in sync with the college and university.
There are separate air conditioned computer labs for BCA and Msc(CS) students. The variety of software and unlimited internet connections makes it highly useful to the students.
Each class (section) has been provided with class rooms. All class rooms are fully lit and well ventilated with enough space for each students. All class rooms provide a clean and hygienic surroundings.