- The result of B.sc & B.A(pass)-6th sem(re-appear) Exam held on November 2016 have been declared on 24-03-2017.The result is available on University website www.mdurohtak.ac.in.
- State Level Science Exhibition(DGHE Sponsored) 'SCI SPECTACLE' on 3rd & 4th March 2017
- Call for Papers - National Conference on Globalization and Sustainable Growth of Business to be held on 17-18 February 2017 more
- Schedule for Admit Card distribution for examination 2017 Click here for more
- Students are advised to pay their Dues(Fee/Fine) online through Debit/Credit Card Click here for more
- Download Student Declaration Performa click here
- College Library privde OPAC services through which you can know about the all books of the library and about your library account. Click here to connect e-Library
Department of Commerce
Dr. Archana BhatiaHead of Deptt.
Ph.D, M.Phil, M.Com (Gold Medalist)
The B.Com(Pass),B.Com(CA), B.Com(TTP) and B.Com(ASM) courses are Commerce Courses at undergraduate level. These courses deal with the encapsulated knowledge about Commerce. The subject also cover study of Domestic and International Business Environment. These courses also improve the life skills provided by college through expert Faculty. These courses prepare the students to take up entry level jobs in the industry , take up their own family venture or opt for higher studies like MBA etc.
The Commerce faculty employs teachers of high calibre who are highly qualified and experienced. Most teachers passes industry / practical experience and the subjects taught by them.
The support staff is always helpful in dealing and providing timely assistance to students for that official documentation work with the college or university.
There is separate air conditioned computer labs for Commerce students having more than 60% computer and other peripherals. The Variety of software and continuous internet connection makes it highly useful for the students.
Each class (sections) has been provided with a dedicated class rooms. All class rooms are full lit and good ventilated with enough space for each students. All class rooms provide a clean and hygienic surroundings.