- The result of B.sc & B.A(pass)-6th sem(re-appear) Exam held on November 2016 have been declared on 24-03-2017.The result is available on University website www.mdurohtak.ac.in.
- State Level Science Exhibition(DGHE Sponsored) 'SCI SPECTACLE' on 3rd & 4th March 2017
- Call for Papers - National Conference on Globalization and Sustainable Growth of Business to be held on 17-18 February 2017 more
- Schedule for Admit Card distribution for examination 2017 Click here for more
- Students are advised to pay their Dues(Fee/Fine) online through Debit/Credit Card Click here for more
- Download Student Declaration Performa click here
- College Library privde OPAC services through which you can know about the all books of the library and about your library account. Click here to connect e-Library
Department of Tourism Management
Mr. Mukesh Bansal(Co-ordinator)
About Tourism management
The BTM course is Tourism Management course at undergraduate level. This course deals with the encapsulated knowledge about Tourism Business and its management. The course cover various areas of Tourism business management from principles of management to various functional areas like Travel Agecy management, Destination management, MICE Management, Toursim Marketing Management, French Language, Hospitality Management, Guiding and Escorting etc.The subject also cover study of Domestic and International Business Environment along with the use of ICT. This course also improve the life skills provided by college through expert Faculty. This course prepare the students to take up entry level jobs in the industry, take up their own family venture or opt for higher studies like MBA, MTM, MTA etc.
The Tourism faculty employs teachers of high caliber which are highly qualified and experienced. Most teachers passes industry / practical experience and the subjects taught by them.
The support staff is always helpful in dealing in providing timely assistance to students for that official documentation work with the college or university.
There is separate air conditioned computer labs for BTM students having more than 60% computer and other peripherals. The Variety of software and continuous internet connection makes it highly useful to the students.
Each class (sections ) has been provided with a dedicated class rooms. All class rooms are full lit and good ventilated with enough space for each students. All class rooms provide a clean and hygienic surroundings.
BTM Tour of Bhopal and Jhansi
BTM students went to five days educational tour to Bhopal and Jhansi; this was study cum exposure tour; so that tourism students can learn basics of tourism and have a practical knowledge. In this tour; escort teachers gave some research work to students, for which they have to gather information from other tourists in these destinations through questionnaire, Interviews etc. after tour concludes they submitted detailed report on their research work.