- The result of B.sc & B.A(pass)-6th sem(re-appear) Exam held on November 2016 have been declared on 24-03-2017.The result is available on University website www.mdurohtak.ac.in.
- State Level Science Exhibition(DGHE Sponsored) 'SCI SPECTACLE' on 3rd & 4th March 2017
- Call for Papers - National Conference on Globalization and Sustainable Growth of Business to be held on 17-18 February 2017 more
- Schedule for Admit Card distribution for examination 2017 Click here for more
- Students are advised to pay their Dues(Fee/Fine) online through Debit/Credit Card Click here for more
- Download Student Declaration Performa click here
- College Library privde OPAC services through which you can know about the all books of the library and about your library account. Click here to connect e-Library
Department of Business Administration & Management
Mr. Mukesh Bansal(Co-ordinator)
Mr. Virneder Bashin(Dean)
Ms. Surbhi (Head of Department)
About Business Administration
The BBA & BBA (CAM) courses are management courses at undergraduate level. These courses deal with the encapsulated knowledge about business and its management. The courses cover various areas of business management from principles of management to various functional areas like production management, Financial management, Marketing Management, Human Resources Management etc.The subject also covers study of Domestic and International Business Environment along with the use of ICT. These courses also improve the life skills provided by college through Expert Faculty. These courses prepare the students to take up entry level jobs in the industry , take up their own family venture or opt for higher studies like MBA etc.
About Tourism management
The BTM course is Tourism Management course at undergraduate level. This course deals with the encapsulated knowledge about Tourism Business and its management. The course cover various areas of Tourism business management from principles of management to various functional areas like Travel Agecy management, Destination management, MICE Management, Toursim Marketing Management, French Language, Hospitality Management, Guiding and Escorting etc.The subject also cover study of Domestic and International Business Environment along with the use of ICT. This course also improve the life skills provided by college through expert Faculty. This course prepare the students to take up entry level jobs in the industry, take up their own family venture or opt for higher studies like MBA, MTM, MTA etc.
The management faculty employs teachers of high caliber which are highly qualified and experienced. Most of them passes industry / practical experience and the subjects taught by them.
The support staff is always helpful in dealing with timely assistance to students for that official documentation work with the college or university.
There is separate air conditioned computer labs for BBA students having more than 60% computer and other peripherals. The Variety of software and continuous internet connection makes it highly useful to the students.
Each class (sections ) has been provided with a separate rooms. All class rooms are fully lit and spacious ventilated with enough space for each students. All class rooms provide a clean and hygienic surroundings.
NCR (National Capital Region) Seminar
NCR (National Capital Region) level students Paper Presentation Seminar organized on 19.09.2012. 44 participants from 12 various college from NCR presented their papers. Awards of excellence were also announced and presented to the winners.