- The result of B.sc & B.A(pass)-6th sem(re-appear) Exam held on November 2016 have been declared on 24-03-2017.The result is available on University website www.mdurohtak.ac.in.
- State Level Science Exhibition(DGHE Sponsored) 'SCI SPECTACLE' on 3rd & 4th March 2017
- Call for Papers - National Conference on Globalization and Sustainable Growth of Business to be held on 17-18 February 2017 more
- Schedule for Admit Card distribution for examination 2017 Click here for more
- Students are advised to pay their Dues(Fee/Fine) online through Debit/Credit Card Click here for more
- Download Student Declaration Performa click here
- College Library privde OPAC services through which you can know about the all books of the library and about your library account. Click here to connect e-Library
Faculty of Arts Department
Mr. Arun Bhagat Head of Department(English)
Dr.(Ms.) Suniti Ahuja Associate Professor(English)
Dr.(Ms.) Savita Bhagat Head of Department(Economics)
Dr. D.P. Vaid Associate Professor(Economics)
Dr.(Ms.) Shubh Darshan Head of Department(Hindi)
Dr.(Ms.) Babita Singh Associate Professor(Hindi)
Dr.(Ms.) Jyoti RanaAssociate Professor (Marketing)
Mr. Dinesh ChandraAssociate Professor (History)
Dr. (Ms.) Vijay Wanti Associate Professor (Geography)
B.A. Pass course deals with the encapsulated knowledge about humanities.These courses improve the overall skills through expert Faculty. These courses prepare the students to take up entry level jobs in the industry ,their own family venture or opt for higher studies like M.A..B.Ed. and other professional courses.
The Arts Department faculty is highly qualified and experienced. Most teachers possess industrial / practical experience.
The support staff is always helpful in providing timely assistance to students and other official documentation work with the university.
There are separate air conditioned labs for Arts students having more than 40% computer and other peripherals. The Variety of software and continuous internet connection makes it highly useful to the students.
All class rooms are fully lit and good ventilated with enough space for each students. All class rooms provide a clean and hygienic surroundings.