- The result of B.sc & B.A(pass)-6th sem(re-appear) Exam held on November 2016 have been declared on 24-03-2017.The result is available on University website www.mdurohtak.ac.in.
- State Level Science Exhibition(DGHE Sponsored) 'SCI SPECTACLE' on 3rd & 4th March 2017
- Call for Papers - National Conference on Globalization and Sustainable Growth of Business to be held on 17-18 February 2017 more
- Schedule for Admit Card distribution for examination 2017 Click here for more
- Students are advised to pay their Dues(Fee/Fine) online through Debit/Credit Card Click here for more
- Download Student Declaration Performa click here
- College Library privde OPAC services through which you can know about the all books of the library and about your library account. Click here to connect e-Library
Candidates seeking admission must fulfill the eligibility conditions of that particular class. The college
will not be responsible if the admission of any student is not confirmed by M.D. University, Rohtak. The
M.D. University rules regarding admissions will be applicable to students and if any change is made by
the university at any stage in the said rules, it will be binding on the students.
All admissions are provisional, subject to approval by M.D. University, Rohtak. THE PRINCIPAL RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO GRANT ADMISSION TO ANY STUDENT WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON WHAT SO EVER.
Students from the Central Board of School Education, Haryana, or other Boards and Universities recognized by
M.D. University can be admitted to the class for which they are eligible under rules if they satisfy the
conditions laid down by the University regarding their eligibility and admission.
- THE FOLLOWIGN CATEGORIES OF STUDENTS ARE NOT TO BE ADMITTED:
- Candidates who have compartment/re-appear in one or more papers in the qualifying examination shall not to be allowed admission in the first semester of any course in any case.
- Candidates who have failed in a university examination are not to be readmitted. Such candidates may reappear in the examination as ex-students.
- Candidates who have been detained or absented themselves from the University Examination for two years in the same class.
- Students who have an inexcusable break in their studies.
- Students who indulged in undesirable activities/gross misconduct during the previous session in any other college or in this college.