- The result of B.sc & B.A(pass)-6th sem(re-appear) Exam held on November 2016 have been declared on 24-03-2017.The result is available on University website www.mdurohtak.ac.in.
- State Level Science Exhibition(DGHE Sponsored) 'SCI SPECTACLE' on 3rd & 4th March 2017
- Call for Papers - National Conference on Globalization and Sustainable Growth of Business to be held on 17-18 February 2017 more
- Schedule for Admit Card distribution for examination 2017 Click here for more
- Students are advised to pay their Dues(Fee/Fine) online through Debit/Credit Card Click here for more
- Download Student Declaration Performa click here
- College Library privde OPAC services through which you can know about the all books of the library and about your library account. Click here to connect e-Library
D.A.V. Centenary College, Faridabad, was established in 1985 under the auspices of the D.A.V. College Managing Committee, New Delhi, the renowned international charitable educational organization, to mark the 100th year of the phenomenal service rendered by it in the field of education. Into the third decade of its existence, the college can proudly look back at the string of impressive achievements it has to its credit. Be it the discipline and the general bearing of our students, be it the serious academic atmosphere prevalent on our campus and our enviable achievements,extracurricular activities, be it our competent and dedicated teaching and non-teaching staff or the very able, inspiring and dynamic helmsmanship of this institution, be it our social, intellectual and moral activism or the purposeful vocationalisation, professionalism and rationalization of education with an eye on the future and in keeping with the rapidly changing socioeconomic ethos and profile of our country, this college stands out among the institutions of higher learning in the region. But all this wont have been possible without the dedicated service rendered by all the former Principals or without the huge fund of goodwill, unstinted cooperation and generous help received from the leading lights of the city, the people at large as well as the local administration, the state government, the university and the U.G.C. along with the dedicated staff members in nurturing this institution.
That the college is a center of earnest academic pursuit is amply borne out by the consistently good showing of our students in the University Exams. While the pass percentage of our wards is as a norm above the University pass percentage, hundreds of our students bring laurels to the college by getting first division with many of them getting an exceptionally good score in certain subjects and quite a few bagging high positions in the University Merit Lists. Also the college hums with meaningful and stimulating co-curricular and intellectual activities like song, dance, drama, debates, declamations, talks, lectures, seminars, workshops, expositions, colloquials, campaigns on important social and existential issues and serious research work.
The regular building includes Class Rooms, Computer Labs, a Hall, a Seminar Room, the recently reorganized, integrated and revamped Library Complex, the double storey Science Block, the Management Block and an elegant Administrative Block with the P.G. Block on its first and second floors. The P.G. Block boasts of a Seminar Hall on the first floor, a Computer Lab on the second and an Activity Room on its top floor. The college is now running a well-equipped Health Centre with a qualified doctor and a paramedic. The college sports ground has undergone a sea-change with the track having been re-laid and concrete spectator stands built at considerable cost. The totally transformed college canteen is among the latest additions which have enhanced the very look of the college and ensured.